Check Out What's New
Insurance License Verification Filters and Reporting
We’ve added new capabilities to our Insurance License Verification feature. Users can now filter the parties table by license status and export a report of licenses. To export the license report, select a saved report and choose Export. In either a manual or scheduled export, select the Insurance License Report. Currently, there is no configuration of that report other than the format (CSV or Excel).
Fill & Sign documents compile in the background
We've moved the compiling of a completed Fill & Sign document to the backend so users no longer have to wait until the compiling is complete to continue working in the platform.
Parties list shows parties with bounced emails
We've added an indicator on the parties list page to show if any of the messages for that party experienced a failure or bounce. Additionally, we have added the ability to filter the parties table by bounced messages, giving users the ability to quickly see all their parties with bounced messages.
Quality of Life Improvements
The below enhancements have been implemented
- We've updated how notifications are displayed when the user clicks the notifications bell icon. This is the first step in a series of planned improvements.
- Improved the platform's ability to handle large bulk changes
The below bugs have been resolved
- Fixed a bug where making a party inactive from the parties list did not log the activity on that party's Activity Timeline
- Fixed a bug that occasionally showed duplicate requirements on a compliance profile
- Fixed a bug where a reminder document request email used the initial document request template instead of the reminder template