The Select all option is now available on the Parties, Documents, and Projects page. Below you will see how access the option and what actions are available with it. Prior to November's update, users were limited to selecting the number of parties, documents, or projects that were listed on the current page.
This article contains the following:
How to use the Select All Option
Regardless of the page you are on (Parties, Documents, or Projects), the steps below will be the same.
1 Navigate to the desired page where bulk actions are needed.
2 Click the box next to Name. This will select all of the items currently listed on the page.
3 Click on the drop down next to the # selected.
4 From the dropdown click Select All.
5 After all items are selected, you can then select the action you wish to take.
Note: you can confirm the number of items selected is correct by comparing the number selected to the number of items available.
How to use the Select All Option Demo Video
Options Available When Using Select All on the Parties Page
A. Make Inactive
C. Assign Compliance Profile
D. Assign Party Type
E. Add Tags
F. Remove Tags
Options Available When Using Select All on the Documents Page
B. Assign to Party
C. Detach from Current Party
D. Associate to Project
E. Mark as Reviewed
F. Mark as To Review
G. Add Requirement Value
Options Available When Using Select All on the Projects Page
A. Make Inactive
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Next Expiration on Parties List Page
- How to Add a New Procore Integration (Updated)
- How to Import and Export Compliance Profiles
- How to Setup Webhooks
- How to Use the Select All Bulk Option
- How to Bulk Remove Parties from Projects
- How to Remove a Party from a Project
- How to Edit an Existing Email Template
- How to Add AM Best Rating & Financial Strength Indicator to a Compliance Profile
- How to Waive/Override Requirements