If parties have completed operations on a project and the additional requirements are no longer applicable to that party, you can remove the party as desired.
This article contains the following:
How to Bulk Remove Parties from Projects
1 Go to the Parties tab on the left navigation bar.
2 From the Project menu dropdown, select the project that needs to have multiple parties removed.
3 Select the parties that no longer need to be assigned to the project.
4 Click the More... button.
5 Select Remove from Project.
6 Confirm the action by clicking the red Remove from Project button.
How to Bulk Remove Parties from Projects Demo
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Next Expiration on Parties List Page
- How to Add a New Procore Integration (Updated)
- How to Import and Export Compliance Profiles
- How to Setup Webhooks
- How to Use the Select All Bulk Option
- How to Bulk Remove Parties from Projects
- How to Remove a Party from a Project
- How to Edit an Existing Email Template
- How to Add AM Best Rating & Financial Strength Indicator to a Compliance Profile
- How to Waive/Override Requirements