When a request is sent via TrustLayer, it is sent using one of many email templates which can be found in the Settings. These email templates can be adjusted as desired to allow a more personal feel to the requests being sent. Some of these templates are standard within TrustLayer at time of onboarding, but can be added, edited, or removed at any time quickly and simply.
This article contains the following:
How to Edit an Existing Email Template
1 On the Email configuration page, click on the editing pencil to the right of the desired template needing to be adjusted.
2 In the new window, make desired changes.
Note: You can use the buttons to the right to pull in system generated information by dragging and dropping the desired button to the location in the email of where that info should be.
3 After adjustments have been made, verify the email looks as desired by clicking on the Preview tab.
4 If the preview is to your liking, click the blue Save changes button.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Next Expiration on Parties List Page
- How to Add a New Procore Integration (Updated)
- How to Import and Export Compliance Profiles
- How to Setup Webhooks
- How to Use the Select All Bulk Option
- How to Bulk Remove Parties from Projects
- How to Remove a Party from a Project
- How to Edit an Existing Email Template
- How to Add AM Best Rating & Financial Strength Indicator to a Compliance Profile
- How to Waive/Override Requirements