Within TrustLayer, there are 5 user roles to choose from, Admin Owner, Admin, Team member, Observer, and Viewer. Each Role has different permissions intended to allow an organization owner to choose the role best suited for the job a user has.
Note: Due to the different permissions, not all users are able to change a user's role/access.
How to change a User's Role/Access
1 Using the left navigation bar, click on Settings.
2 Click on Team Members.
3 Using the dropdown located to the right of the user, select the new Role you wish to assign.
How to change a User's Role/Access Video Demo
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Enable/Disable Automations in Bulk
- Next Expiration on Parties List Page
- How to Add a New Procore Integration (Updated)
- How to Import and Export Compliance Profiles
- How to Setup Webhooks
- How to Use the Select All Bulk Option
- How to Bulk Remove Parties from Projects
- How to Remove a Party from a Project
- How to Edit an Existing Email Template
- How to Add AM Best Rating & Financial Strength Indicator to a Compliance Profile