The Messages feature allows you to reach out to third parties directly from the TrustLayer platform outside of a document request. This could be used for questions regarding documents, following up to a previous conversation that would not make sense to include in a document request, and more.
How to Send a Message
1 Using the left Navigation bar, click on Parties.
2 Locate the Party you wish to contact and click into their profile.
3 Click on Contacts & Messages.
4 Click the blue Start Conversation button.
Note: If a message has been sent in the past, a text box will appear in place of the blue button. See second image for an example.
5 Enter the Message you wish to send in the text box.
6 Click the blue Send button to send the message.
How to Send a Message Video Demo
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Enable/Disable Automations in Bulk
- Next Expiration on Parties List Page
- How to Add a New Procore Integration (Updated)
- How to Import and Export Compliance Profiles
- How to Setup Webhooks
- How to Use the Select All Bulk Option
- How to Bulk Remove Parties from Projects
- How to Remove a Party from a Project
- How to Edit an Existing Email Template
- How to Add AM Best Rating & Financial Strength Indicator to a Compliance Profile