The Organization Dashboard is the default page whenever a user logs into the platform. There is also a shortcut to this page within the sidebar on the left side of whichever page you are currently on. This page provides you a quick, high level snapshot of relevant information for your Organization.
This article contains the following:
This section shows an overall percentage that represents how many of your total Parties are meeting your contract needs. This includes both Compliant Parties and Compliant Parties with Expiring Documents.
This section shows a graph that breaks down the Compliance Score by seeing how many Parties are Compliant, Expiring, or Non-compliant.
- Compliant - This shows a percentage of your Parties that are meeting your contract needs.
- Expiring - This shows a percentage of your Parties that are Compliant, but have expiring documents in the next 30 days.
- Non-compliant - This shows a percentage of your Parties with an assigned Compliance Profile who are not currently meeting Compliance Requirements. This may be because they have not uploaded a document, or that they have uploaded the necessary document(s), but the document(s) have not yet been reviewed.
You can adjust the filter to the top right of the section to view the status by Party Type in order to view more granular information.
This section provides a number value representing all Parties with an assigned Compliance Profile who are not currently meeting their Compliance Requirements. This is a good visual that allows you to quickly identify how many Parties you may need to follow up with in order to increase your Compliance Score.
You can click the link below it to take you to a pre-filtered report of Non-Compliant Parties which can be exported as needed.
This section shows a bar graph that represents the level of compliance over a set period of time. You can utilize this to track growth of compliance for all your Parties. Organizations that are active in the TrustLayer platform, should show a positive trend over time.
You can adjust the filter to the top right of the section to view the trend in different time period increments of 7 days, 30 days, 6 months, and 12 months.
Documents To Review
This section shows you the number of documents in the TrustLayer system that still need to be reviewed. This will help establish a daily or weekly workflow for reviewing documents depending on your business practices.
Parties with Issues
This section breaks down your parties into 3 issue categories:
- Non-Compliant - This lists all of the parties who are not currently meeting compliance requirements.
- Expiring - This lists all of the parties with documents that expire in the next 30 days.
- Non-Responsive - This lists all of the parties that a request was sent to, but no docs have been received yet.
- Recent - This lists any documents that have been recently uploaded to the system.
- To Review - This lists out the documents in the system that still need to be reviewed.
- Expiring - This lists all of the documents that expire in the next 30 days.
As the name of this section implies, these are shortcuts to completing 4 standard actions within TrustLayer:
- Create a Party - This action allows you to add subcontractors, vendors, or any other third-party you'll require compliance documents from.
- Manage your Compliance Profiles - This action takes you to the page where you can manage the contract requirements built into your compliance profiles.
- Setup your Profile - This action takes you to the page where you can add/edit the user information on your personal TrustLayer profile.
- Invite Team Members - This action takes you to the page where you can invite new users to the TrustLayer platform.