A Party Type is a subcategory of Parties such as subcontractor, plumber, tenant, driver, etc. Once assigned a Party Type, the Party Type can be associated to a specific Compliance Profile that best represents the subcategory.
For example, the Party Types of Roofer, Electrician, and Plumber may be associated to a High Risk Compliance Profile, where as a Temporary Office Worker may be associated to a Low Risk Compliance Profile.
This article contains the following:
Adding a New Party Type (Step by Step)
1 Using the sidebar menu located on the left side of the screen, click Settings. Then, click Parties Configuration.
2 Next, click the blue + New Party Type button located towards the top right of the screen.
3 The New Party Type window will pop open. Enter a Name in the text box. The Plural Name text box will auto-populate based on what you entered above.
4 Select an Initial Compliance Profile from the dropdown menu. This will be the Compliance Profile that defaults for any Party assigned to this Party Type.
5 Click the blue Create Party Type button at the bottom right of the window to complete this process.
Adding a New Party Type (Video Tutorial)
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Enable/Disable Automations in Bulk
- Next Expiration on Parties List Page
- How to Add a New Procore Integration (Updated)
- How to Import and Export Compliance Profiles
- How to Setup Webhooks
- How to Use the Select All Bulk Option
- How to Bulk Remove Parties from Projects
- How to Remove a Party from a Project
- How to Edit an Existing Email Template
- How to Add AM Best Rating & Financial Strength Indicator to a Compliance Profile