This simple guide will get you started on the TrustLayer platform.
Create a Compliance Profile
- From the DASHBOARD, under SHORTCUTS click MANAGE OUR COMPLIANCE PROFILES
- Click +NEW PROFILE, add desired COMPLIANCE MODULES
- Click +ADD NEW REQUIREMENT to specify desired insurance requirements and limit values
- Name the profile and click CREATE COMPLIANCE PROFILE to save settings
- From the PARTIES page, click NEW PARTY.
- Fill in the party's information (Business Name and Type are required to create a party; Email is required to send manual / automated communications and document requests).
Tip: Bulk party upload - From the PARTIES page, click the down arrow next to NEW PARTY to upload a CSV file with all your parties (find the bulk CSV upload template here).
Assign Compliance Profiles
- From the PARTIES page, select the desired parties, click MORE, then click ASSIGN COMPLIANCE PROFILE (alternatively, compliance profiles can be set within each individual party’s summary page).
- From an individual party’s summary page (or DOCUMENTS page), click UPLOAD DOCUMENTS in the SHORTCUTS section in the side bar area on the right side of the screen.
- Drag and drop documents in the UPLOAD DOCUMENTS area, then click UPLOAD (or click and browse for files and click OPEN, then click UPLOAD.
Once the document(s) are uploaded, our robots will begin extracting information from supported document types. Processing times will vary, but normally range between 1-2 minutes.