Check Out What's New
Waive an entire subject
Users now have the ability to waive an entire subject of insurance in one click. Instead of needing to waive each requirement in the subject individually, users can now click the three dots to the right of the subject name and waive the entire subject.
Exported reports now show individual address elements each as their own column
Exported reports where the user has elected to include the party address will now see a column for each individual element of the address (Address 1, Address 2, City, State, Postal Code, Country). This gives users the ability to filter the report by specific address elements.
- Fixed a bug where the Next Expiration date format in reports exported in .xlsx were not being recognized as dates by Excel
- Fixed a bug preventing some users from adding a NAIC number to a carrier
- Fixed a bug that caused some users with their Dashboard set to Project Compliance view to see an incorrect "Documents to review" number
- Fixed a bug where the Expiration filter returned results outside the user's date range
- Fixed a bug where occasionally the Activity Timeline showed "someone" as the actor instead of the user's name
- Fixed a bug where Project start and end date could show as off by one day due to timezone differences