Check Out What's New
"Does not include" Filter Option for Tags
We have listened to your feedback and have added the ability to filter for parties without a specific tag. This new functionality will give you even more control over how you view and manage your parties.
Additional Activity Timeline Events
We are introducing several new activity timeline events to increase your visibility into what has occurred on a party. These events have been tracked in TrustLayer, but until now were not visible in a party's Activity Timeline. The new events that will appear are:
- New contact created
- Contact deleted
- Enable "Send automatic requests for expiring documents"
- Disable "Send automatic requests for expiring documents"
- Enable "Compliance tracking"
- Disable "Compliance tracking"
- Edit "Additional notes"
- Document deleted
- Document associated to project
- Document associated to all projects
- Document assigned to party
- Party added to project
- Party removed from project
Inactive Project Label
Previously, there was no way to tell if a project was inactive when navigating between projects. Now, an "Inactive" badge has been added to inactive projects, so you can easily distinguish between active and inactive projects.
Additionally, we now only display active projects when you associate a party or document with a project. This ensures that parties and documents are not mistakenly added to inactive projects.